Hello! I am Ms. Goulding and I am an aspiring high school chemistry teacher at NC State University. I am passionate about chemistry, science, and helping students. My goal is to foster a safe space for students to discover their passions, self-confidence, and learn in all aspects. Students deserve to be cared about when they step in a classroom, and I hope all students will feel that within my room. I focus on student-centered learning, flipping the classroom, and involving students in every step of their education.

I will be graduating from NC State in the spring of 2024 with a Bachelor’s degree in Science Education and a concentration in chemistry. Through college, I have been actively involved with the Park Scholarships program. Within Park, I am on the ambassador leadership team, the Park Under-Resourced Assistance executive board, and a co-chair for the Park Philanthropy Committee. Outside of Park, I am an undergraduate university ambassador and tour guide on campus. I am also actively involved with on-campus ministry, specifically Delight Ministries.